Advertising with Moms of Fredericksburg
Did you know?
- Mothers are estimated to be responsible for $2.1 trillion of U.S. consumer spending
- Approximately 87% of moms use the web regularly
- Over 16 million moms write or read blogs
*Sources - NBC Philadelphia, comScore, BSM Media, U.S. Census Bureau
Maintaining a website requires an investment that may not be part of your company’s regular operation, however
- Online resources are mediums where content value is indefinite and will be searched in many different ways.
- Unlike traditional print publications, online advertising is a cost effective way to stay in touch with your customers and attract a larger audience of consumers already looking for resources.
FREDERICKSBURG STATISTICS Stafford and Spotsylvania are 2 of the fastest growing counties in the U.S. Growth is expected to increase at about 3.7% annually Moms of Fredericksburg is offering a complimentary resource for families relocating to our town. With your sponsorship of this resource, we can help patronize your family friendly business. *Sources – NBC Philadephia, comScore, BSM Media, U.S. Census Bureau