Welcome to Moms of Fredericksburg
by local artist, Dale Glasgow
A relocation resource needs to be 1 concise source of information with up-to-date and relevant information.
Moms of Fredericksburg has created a free resource to help make your transition smoother by offering:
- Information to help relocate your family to Fredericksburg.
- Recommendations for services to help complete your move.
- Statistics to assist you in making important decisions affecting your family.
- Support from local organizations who cater to Moms.
- Connections with Mothers living in Fredericksburg.
- Tips for making Motherhood easier – “Yes, we know this is a big bucket to fill.”
- Everything else a Mom living in Fredericksburg would be interested in knowing.
Make new friends and find your connection with local Moms in Fredericksburg. Here’s a partial list of what’s available on our Community Page:
- Children with special needs – early intervention, Down Syndrome support
- Home schooling – Fredericksburg programs
- Local Moms’ Clubs – Mothers of Preschoolers, Mothers of Multiples
- Military families – deployment support, Wounded Warrior Project
- Support for healing – postpartum struggles, losses
- Mothers in need – local transitional housing
- Worship – local parishes, religious education
At Moms of Fredericksburg, we value your feedback and invite you to become a part of our local community:
- Receive up-to-date information about local activities and events.
- Learn about news affecting families in Fredericksburg.
- Family friendly recommendations for anything and everything.
Register today to receive our free email newsletter and visit our blog to join our discussions. You can help make us “The Resource for Moms on the Move in Fredericksburg.”
By: Gina Terry, Phd “Hi!…. Thank you!” These (and “bye”) are the only English words my Iraqi neighbor’s nephew knows. His …Read more
My six year old has never seen Annie until today, but she’s walking around the house belting out “The Sun Will …Read more
Time is just flying by! I cannot BELIEVE I am writing this post – Christmastime already?! Speaking of “believe” we are …Read more
By: Gina Terry, Phd Joshua Johnson, aka “Rooster,” informed me “THIS is the show to see.” “This” is the Christian Youth …Read more
On Saturday, I accepted an invitation to bake apple pies at Spotswood Baptist Church. This was their 4th annual “Take and …Read more
for more details!
Words of Wisdom Wednesday - here's what I'm sharing! Feel free to share away, with the words that will motivate...
Kids are growing, sent my soon-to-be 8 year old to school in "floods" today. Hey, we can totally use the Mom's...
Ha!! TGIF Friends, this was too funny not to share!
Here's the scoop ladies, you will NOT want to miss out on visiting downtown Fredericksburg's newest shop!
Perfect timing for holiday shopping, check out 2 huge events coming to the Fredericksburg Expo Center this month!