Welcome to Moms of Fredericksburg
by local artist, Dale Glasgow
A relocation resource needs to be 1 concise source of information with up-to-date and relevant information.
Moms of Fredericksburg has created a free resource to help make your transition smoother by offering:
- Information to help relocate your family to Fredericksburg.
- Recommendations for services to help complete your move.
- Statistics to assist you in making important decisions affecting your family.
- Support from local organizations who cater to Moms.
- Connections with Mothers living in Fredericksburg.
- Tips for making Motherhood easier – “Yes, we know this is a big bucket to fill.”
- Everything else a Mom living in Fredericksburg would be interested in knowing.
Make new friends and find your connection with local Moms in Fredericksburg. Here’s a partial list of what’s available on our Community Page:
- Children with special needs – early intervention, Down Syndrome support
- Home schooling – Fredericksburg programs
- Local Moms’ Clubs – Mothers of Preschoolers, Mothers of Multiples
- Military families – deployment support, Wounded Warrior Project
- Support for healing – postpartum struggles, losses
- Mothers in need – local transitional housing
- Worship – local parishes, religious education
At Moms of Fredericksburg, we value your feedback and invite you to become a part of our local community:
- Receive up-to-date information about local activities and events.
- Learn about news affecting families in Fredericksburg.
- Family friendly recommendations for anything and everything.
Register today to receive our free email newsletter and visit our blog to join our discussions. You can help make us “The Resource for Moms on the Move in Fredericksburg.”
Hang on moms…Spring weather is finally headed our way and, before long, the kids will be actively playing outdoors on a …Read more
It was only a matter of time before one of our three sons decided they wanted to play hockey. After all, …Read more
The snow is coming down in Fredericksburg! Would you believe that before 9am this morning, I already heard “I’m bored” out …Read more
“ACTS OF RENEWAL” is a Christ centered marriage workshop my husband and I had the pleasure to attend this past weekend. …Read more
Although I’m late in posting this article, it’s fitting because today IS “Words of Wisdom Wednesday.” If you’re unfamiliar with our …Read more
for more details!
Words of Wisdom Wednesday - here's what I'm sharing! Feel free to share away, with the words that will motivate...
Kids are growing, sent my soon-to-be 8 year old to school in "floods" today. Hey, we can totally use the Mom's...
Ha!! TGIF Friends, this was too funny not to share!
Here's the scoop ladies, you will NOT want to miss out on visiting downtown Fredericksburg's newest shop!
Perfect timing for holiday shopping, check out 2 huge events coming to the Fredericksburg Expo Center this month!